Our team of specialists and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well being. For your personal use, we have created an extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you. Or, for a more comprehensive search of our entire Web site, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
The information provided by Visual Media Concepts, Inc. website, products, and services is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as professional advice on any subject matter. Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use. In no event will Visual Media Concepts, Inc. be responsible for damages of any nature whatsoever resulting from the use of or reliance upon information from the products or websites which the information refers. The content of this product and website contains general information. Visual Media Concepts, Inc. expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any and all of the contents of our products and website.
- Wear dry cotton socks, and change them two or three times a day if necessary.
- Wear dry shoes that allow air to circulate around your feet (tight, enclosed, moist shoes contribute to fungal toenail infections).
- Wear shower sandals or shower shoes when you are at a public pool or shower.
- Don't share shoes or socks with others.
- Don't share nail clippers or nail files with others.